Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Customer Development Manager, located in the Greater Toronto Area
Are you passionate about improving your strategic partnerships with customers and team members to drive business results? Are you driven, have high energy, eager to learn and looking to bring those skillsets to a dynamic workplace? Are you passionate about strengthening your Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail expertise and what the future holds for our dynamic marketplace? Are you looking for opportunities to use insights and analytics to drive sales growth? If so, then this may be your next role!
As the Customer Development Manager, you will focus on the development and achievement of Customer Business Plans and other key business objectives across Key Performance Indicators, including Net Trade Sales, Point of Sales (POS), Brand & Customer Share Growth, Trade Investment Management and Customer Profitability. You will achieve these objectives, by developing strong and balanced relationships with Key Account (customer) and internal functional/cross functional partners (e.g. Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance, Category Management, Shopper Marketing.)
- Deliver against Business Plan targets for assigned accounts, categories and brands
- Develop joint value business plans with customers that reflect the strategies & objectives for assigned brand and categories.
- Lead and negotiate key agreements with customer partners including promotion and merchandising planning, new product listing and revenue growth management
- Utilize analytics and insights to drive Sales growth, improve and return on investment, improve profitability, identify Category Development opportunities, review and assess inventory positions.
- Lead and optimize assigned Customer Trade investment.
- Prepare comprehensive and accurate Sales and Trade Investment customer forecasts and the latest estimates on a monthly basis.
- A University degree is required, preferably in Business, Marketing or other related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in sales, marketing, customer development, strong analytical background, and/or category management experience is required.
- Previous experience in CPG preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and to successfully handle multiple projects/initiatives.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Ability to interpret and communicate complex business data.
- Ability to manage conflict and negotiate successfully.
- Strong listening skills and ability to form relationships.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, sales database, and web applications.
- This role requires 40% travel to customer office locations within the GTA
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)Job Function
National AccountsRequisition ID