Credit Management Resolution Officer
City : MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Canada
Category : Operations
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
You are an officer within our Credit Management and Recoveries team acting as an RBC ambassador delivering an exceptional client experience by offering financial advice & payment solutions during their time of need. You champion the RBC brand and provide support to our clients as they interact with us in a variety of ways. If you have strong communication skills, are inquisitive and are passionate about building client loyalty & trust come build a long-term career with RBC. This is a full time and shift oriented role that offers flexible work arrangements. Our call centers are located in Meadowvale, Montreal & Winnipeg. As Canada’s leading financial institution, we are committed to safe banking and provide support to ensure your success in this critical role.
What will you do?
- Engage with clients through Outbound calls regarding outstanding payments on their credit cards, personal and business accounts
- Educate & provide advice on credit solutions, negotiate tailored payment arrangements for overdue accounts to meet client’s financial obligations
- Focus on helping clients when they need us most, by responding empathetically to a variety of questions, offering solutions based on client’s financial situation
- Resolve problems at first point of contact in a friendly and helpful manner and maintain relationships with partners to work as one RBC
- Contribute to team results by supporting all colleagues to be successful in meeting client needs
- Manage risks by adhering to compliance routines, processes, and controls to protect client and shareholder interests
What do you need to succeed?
- Proven interpersonal, communication and problem resolution skills
- Ability to build rapport while offering the right solutions for our clients while mitigating risk
- Desire to build exceptional client experiences, passionate and curious to help clients meet their needs and solve their concerns
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Flexibility to work various shifts that meet our clients’ needs Monday to Friday, between 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM and Saturday between 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM local time
- Past experience in a customer service role where you provided a variety of needs-based solutions
- Negotiation skills
- Experience working in a team and metrics-based performance environment
- Previous experience working in a Contact/Call Centre and in a fast paced financial and/or service industry
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation and stock where applicable
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
RBC is committed to supporting flexible work arrangements when and where available conditional on employees being able to meet with the technological and confidentiality requirements of the role (i.e., private and quiet space, Internet connectivity, etc.) Details to be discussed with Hiring Manager.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.