CPAP Consultant – Southwestern Ontario
City : Chatham, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Healthcare
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Take ownership and find more ways to care about our local store owners in a career at Shoppers Drug Mart Central Office / Store Support. Provide great service, specific expertise and actionable advice to support Associate-Owners and their staff in delivering the best health, beauty and convenience services to Canadians.
Why this role is important?
You will assist in the development of our CPAP program, provide coverage to multiple locations and support the implementation of best practices . You will promote sales and /or rental of medical equipment and services. Providing orientation and training on related equipment to clients, coworkers and clinicians will be an important component of this position. Duties may include participating in seminars/meetings and ensuring that patient care standards and best practices are consistently met.
*Travel will be required to multiple locations in Southwestern Ontario
- You will be responsible for expanding awareness of Wellwise by Shoppers.
- Develop and maintain contact with patients to promote sales of the company’s products; provide information on new or existing products and services; demonstrations and prepare quotations and make presentations as deemed appropriate by the company
- Provide consultative services to clients &/or healthcare individuals on the types and application of equipment and services: provide instructional programs; equipment updates, vital brochures, demonstrations etc.
- Attend workshop/education sessions to ensure product knowledge is current.
- Prepare reports on calls and activities.
- Promote the company’s products and services and provide information to interested parties.
- Be accountable for promoting the sale of equipment and services through the provision of personalized and professional advice, information, and consultation to individuals.
- Proactively engage with clients to achieve therapy compliance
- Maintain on-going communication to obtain financial approvals with various funding and government agencies.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT), Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) or Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT); must have current Ontario professional license, in good standing with your respective college/board.
- Clinical CPAP experience is an asset
- You will have a minimum of two years related experience enhanced by a background working in a hospital and/ or private respiratory setting.
- Proven consultative skills to provide information, advice and guidance to health care professionals on Wellwise by Shoppers products and services.
- A proven, thorough knowledge of various products and services available.
- Good communication skills to make presentations, instruct individuals and groups on the use, maintenance and servicing of equipment.
- The ability to develop and maintain client contacts.
- Analytical skills to assess the best product for the individual need.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment:
- Establishing terms and conditions of sale or rental, i.e., length of evaluation period, discounts offered on pricing with guidelines
- Providing advice to clients with respect to the most suitable form of obtaining equipment by way of rental or purchase.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing sales program and methods and recommending changes to same.
- Commitment to providing Legendary Customer Service and working in a team environment
Why work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Acting as consultants, supporting internal customers and the Associate-Owners, you will get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award-winning national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, competitive pay and online learning through Academy.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your work, co-workers, customers and community.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Shoppers Drug Mart Inc., we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Regular
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.