Cosmetic Business Manager – Dior Fragrances – Saks Fifth Avenue
City : TORONTO, Ontario
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
What This Position is All About
Leads a team of selling specialists; coaches to ensure achievement of sales goals. Partners with Selling Manager on training, development and performance management of specialists. Develop a seasonal strategy for achieving the sales plan; responsible for the achievement of daily and monthly sales goals.
- A customer champion, consistently delivers a high standard of customer service and can be relied upon to put the customer first
- Constantly seeks new opportunities to build and improve relationships and understand customer needs
- Builds morale and spirit in their team, shares wins and successes
- Fosters a performance culture to deliver positive outcomes across the organization
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
- Prior selling, customer service and leadership experience required. Cosmetics specific experience required. Developing direct reports
- Proven leadership skills. Works collaboratively with others and fosters teamwork. Highly motivated and results oriented. Attention to detail. Ability to do product consultations and applications. Computer savvy. Ability to manage set goals through strategic planning
As The Sample Manager, You Will:
- Is a brand expert/department representative
- Consistently upgrades product knowledge in order to drive sales
- Plans, coordinates and executes events with regard to the store, department and corporate calendar. Continues to seek out future opportunities for brand growth
- Develops relationships throughout the store to promote line
- Aware of the competitive landscape
- Acts as a liaison between the department and vendor representatives
- Performs product consultations and applications
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at SFA:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with Saks Fifth Avenue. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Saks Fifth Avenue provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Saks Fifth Avenue complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Saks Fifth Avenue welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.