City : Saint John
Category : Transportation Services
Industry : Air transportation
Employer : J.D. Irving
Irving Air Service, Inc. is one of Canada’s longest standing corporate flight departments with a rich history in aviation that dates back to 1937. Our fleet of two Falcon 2000 LXS and one King Air 200GT conduct operations throughout North America and Europe from our headquarters in Saint John, New Brunswick.
We have an incredible team of aviation professionals and have an exciting opportunity to add a Corporate Pilot to our team. At Irving Air Service, we are committed to the principle of equal opportunity in our employment practices and to providing an environment where all employees feel supported and valued.
The ideal candidate will possess a high level of interpersonal skills, aviator acumen, leadership qualities, professionalism, and a strong safety mindset.
What You’ll Do For Us
- Maintain proficiency on both our Falcon 2000LXS’s and King Air 200GT.
- Operate the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with company and manufacturer requirements, our primary focus is the safety and services of our executive passengers.
- Responsible for the administration for the aircraft, including all documentation pre and post flight.
- Represent Irving Air Service, Inc. in a highly professional and customer focused manner ensuring the Company’s values are always upheld.
- Become a trusted resource for our executive passengers, providing customer service and ensuring processes are adhered to.
- Additional duties as required
- Minimum 3500 Aviation Total Time (TT) Hours
- 1000 Pilot in Command (PIC) Hours
- Previous Turboprop or Turbo-jet experience
- Must be able to travel freely without restriction
- Documented operational experience
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and RRSP plans
- Flexible benefits
- Wellness support, including wellness allowance.
- Paid vacation time
- Personal and professional development opportunities
We appreciate your interest in our company, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.