Corporate Fleet Manager
City : EDMONTON
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Corporate Fleet Manager - ( 230000ZR )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 22,000 employees in over 400 locations worldwide. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Corporate Fleet Manager to oversee our vehicles and the processes that support them. The Corporate Fleet Manager will be responsible for managing the company's vehicles to ensure maximum efficiency, productivity, and cost-effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing corporate fleets, third party fleet vendors, strong people leadership, excellent organizational and communication skills, and a deep understanding of vehicle maintenance and compliance regulations.
This role provides the opportunity for a hybrid arrangement to work from home part-time.
- Manage the company's ordering and support of fleet vehicles. Including maintenance, repairs, registration, and insurance requirements to ensure they are safe, dependable, and presentable for client work.
- Develop and implement fleet management policies and procedures, including vehicle utilization, fuel management, and driver safety programs.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations related to fleet operations, including licensing, registration, and inspections.
- Monitor fleet performance and identify opportunities to reduce costs, increase productivity, and improve overall efficiency.
- Work closely with internal business centers to understand their transportation needs and develop solutions to meet those needs effectively.
- Manage relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely and cost-effective vehicle ordering, maintenance, and repair services.
- Develop and maintain accurate and up-to-date fleet management records and reports, including vehicle inventory, maintenance schedules, and fuel usage.
- Lead, train, and manage a team that supports this business.
Capabilities and Credentials
- Excellent organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of vehicle maintenance, repair, and compliance regulations.
- Proven history of reducing costs and increasing productivity in fleet operations.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decision-making.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and fleet management software.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Project Management, or related field.5 years of experience in fleet management, preferably in a service company setting.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations : Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg, Canada-Saskatchewan-Regina, Canada-Ontario-London, Canada-Ontario-Windsor, Canada-Ontario-Waterloo
Organization : BC-1204 Procurement & Real Estate-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Manager
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Feb 28, 2023, 11:38:49 AM
Req ID: 230000ZR
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans