Corporate Fleet Coordinator- Remote Opportunity
City : Winnipeg
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Corporate Fleet Coordinator- Remote Opportunity - ( 230003H8 )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works behind the scenes to support operational excellence. Our functional services teams (FSTs) provide services to 26,000 employees in over 400 locations across 6 continents. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger. Explore opportunities in Financial Services.
Stantec is looking to fill the Corporate Fleet Coordinator (CFC) position with an individual who has demonstrated abilities to improve processes and increase efficiencies. The CFC will report directly to the Corporate Fleet Manager and work with internal and external resources to ensure that the company maintains its fleet of over 1700 ATV’s, boats, trailers, and vehicles.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Work with internal Stantec clients and Stantec fleet management vendor to order vehicles, review maintenance and repairs, add/delete insurance coverage, renew licensing and registration, monitor fuel usage, and dispose of vehicles coming out of service.
- Process invoices with our fleet management vendor and Stantec Fleet Contacts.
- Reconcile fleet inventory with Stantec’s fixed assets.
- Oversee vehicle mileage reporting in conjunction with finance and payroll.
- Monitor, organize, and address Fleet Management emails with the Fleet Management team.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks at a time
- Process oriented and always looking for improved processes and efficiencies
- Client focused and driven to find answers and solutions
Education and Experience
- Related post-secondary education is preferred.
- Two years’ related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s’ talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and develop your personal best.
Benefits Summary: Full-time and part-time employees will have access to health, dental, and vision plans, a well-being program, health care spending account, wellness spending accounts, group registered retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase program, group tax-free savings account, life and accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, short-term/long-term disability plans, emergency travel benefits, tuition reimbursement, professional membership fee coverage, and paid time off.
Temporary/casual employees will have access to group registered retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase program, and group tax-free savings account.
Primary Location : Canada-Nova Scotia-Dartmouth
Other Locations : Canada-New Brunswick-Saint John, Canada-British Columbia-Kelowna, Canada-Ontario-London, Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg, Canada-Saskatchewan-Regina, Canada-New Brunswick-Fredericton
Organization : BC-1204 Procurement & Real Estate-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Entry Level
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Aug 23, 2023, 4:27:41 PM
Req ID: 230003H8
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans