Coordinator, Vaccine Partnerships
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Business Support
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants must not apply directly to this role. All referred applicants must use their unique referral link generated when they are referred by an existing colleague.
Location:243 Consumers Road, Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4W8
At Shoppers Drug Mart, we’re innovating health and wellness in Canada. From prescriptions to walk-in clinics, and a beloved loyalty program, we’re caring and supporting our customers in new ways every day.
With more than 1,300 locally owned and operated stores from coast to coast, the Shoppers Drug Mart network is more than a great place to shop, it’s a great place to work. We’re committed to building our talented team who champion collaboration, kindness and inclusivity. Join our team, and help recognize a healthy future for your career and for all Canadians.
Why this role is important?
SANIS HEALTH INC (a division of Shoppers Drug Mart) is looking to hire a Coordinator, Vaccine Partnerships (1-year contract) within our Pharmaceutical Partnerships department. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, Business Process Analysis, you will assist with programs related to distribution of publicly funded COVID-19, Influenza, and Routine vaccines and therapeutics.
What You’ll Do:
- Data maintenance and manual data entry of vaccine transfers into provincial vaccine management systems – from our Distribution Centers to our Pharmacy Stores
- Manage data reporting to meet Provincial Ministry requirements relating to the distribution of publicly funded vaccines
- Support routine and ad-hoc analytical processes employed by the team to execute our vaccination programs
- Prepare and post store communications related to shipments of vaccines to stores
- Track and execute store ordering suspensions, and manage related communications with Public Health Units
- Provide second-level pharmacy support to Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaw pharmacies for issues related to Vaccination programs and where required, liaise with other second-level pharmacy support teams to resolve issues or concerns in a timeline manner
- Assist with documentation of vaccination processes and document maintenance on SharePoint
What You’ll Need:
- Post-secondary education in Business, Pharmaceutical Science or related
- Strong Excel skills and experience with managing large data sets in Excel
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and attention to detail
- Understanding of inter-related work processes to be able to adapt to differing assignments
- Computer skills to produce effective spreadsheets, reports, documents, and presentations, as required
- Ability to prioritize work in a high-paced environment
- Ability to work with diverse personalities and styles
- Strong communication skills and experience working with various stakeholders
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting remotely
Why work at Shoppers Drug Mart?
Acting as consultants, supporting internal customers and the Associate-Owners, you will get experience unique to the retail industry while working for an award-winning national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, competitive pay and online learning through Academy.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your work, co-workers, customers and community.
How You’ll Succeed:
At Shoppers Drug Mart Inc., we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Employment Type:Full time
Type of Role:Temporary with Benefits (Fixed Term)
Shoppers Drug Mart Inc. recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.