City : Lachine
Category : Administrative/Clerical/Office Support
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love. We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
Under the supervision of the Production Manager, the incumbent is responsible for assisting different department
managers in various daily tasks to ensure smooth operations.
- Assist supervisors in the overall management of employee records: payroll, absenteeism, holidays, CNESST
- records, etc.
- Prepare work schedules for unionized employees in accordance with the CBA and by taking plant needs
- into account.
- Manage new employee onboarding (creation of the employee record, preparation for arrival, introduction to
- the company).
- Manage visitor access to the factory and ensure that all safety protocols are followed.
- Responsible for allocating access rights to the different departments of the plant.
- Provide support in administrative tasks for plant meetings, such as booking meeting rooms and organizing
- Receive and deliver mail.
- Create and disseminate presentations and other potentially confidential communications throughout the
- plant or among external stakeholders.
- Develop and update various performance or financial reports and present them to the various plant
- Perform all other related tasks.
- 2+ years of experience in business administrative or operational support
- Post-secondary degree in business administration or related field
- Proven experience in priority management and strong organizational skills
- Excellent command of MS Office suite
- Bilingual (French and English) both spoken and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Dynamic and strong sense of initiative
- Knowledge of SAP (an asset)
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com