Coordinator, Loyalty Marketing
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Marketing
Industry : Entertainment
Employer : Cineplex
The Coordinator, Loyalty Marketing, will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the email marketing calendar including scheduling, targeting & deployment activities. They will work closely with the Marketing and Loyalty Analytics teams to provide suggestions & reporting that will inform content and business decisions. They will be required to report on campaign performance and routinely interpret email communication and campaign results data
What The Role Is:
- End-to-end ownership of our B2B Marketing email calendar and management of cross-functional email requests to support deployment of key customer touchpoints
- Work in partnership with the Marketing, Data and Technologies, Analytics, Film & Store Teams as well as External Agency Partner in the development of best-in-class email journeys
- Leverage test and learn methodologies to continuously drive toward increased relevancy with weekly emails & marketing campaigns
- Work with Scene+ and Guest Services Partners on collision mitigation across calendars
- Report on effectiveness of our communication channels in driving engagement as well as email engagement performance
- Provide support to the Loyalty Marketing team
What You Offer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business related degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-2 years experience working with CRM technology platforms (Salesforce, Oracle etc)
- 1-2 years' experience of loyalty and campaigns experience in a fast paced, omni channel environment
- 1-2 Email Marketing Experience
What Sets You Apart From The Crowd:
- Highly organized
- Ability to think big picture
- Detail Oriented
- Calm under pressure
- Team Player
Inclusion & Diversity:
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies - operating The Rec Room, Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us, and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
We are creative, curious and love thinking big. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, with you.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
No Agency Calls Please