Coordinator, Brand Activations (Contract)
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
MKTG Sports + Entertainment is looking for an enthusiastic Coordinator to assist the Brand Activations team in ensuring the flawless execution of client projects by providing support and ongoing communications on all aspects of the projects, and executing exciting and positive consumer experiences for our clients.
This is a 6 month, contract position. Hours are Monday to Friday with possible weekend hours as needed.
The Brand Activations team creates market leading events and consumer experiences that allow our clients to connect with their target market, leveraging their passion points in highly engaging and meaningful ways.
- Project Management: Contribute to the overall successful execution of client projects by supporting internal stakeholders and the project management process from ideation to execution and post event reporting. Ability to set priorities, work on multiple projects that are at different stages and thrive under pressure.
- Vendor Communication and Management: Communicate with a variety of external suppliers in a clear and concise manner to secure the best assets for our clients and inform our project planning.
- Financial Management: Comfortable working with budgets, submitting expenses and invoices, and assisting with reconciling a project.
- Creative Thinking: You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and have your ideas and voice stand out.
- Problem Solving: We don’t like to take no for an answer. We think on our feet. We work tirelessly to find a solution while keeping the best interests of our company, our team and our clients first and foremost.
- Team Player & Spirit: Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships – Michael Jordan. Having a strong team built on a foundation of dedication, enthusiasm and agility is our key to success knowing that we are always ready to lend a hand and support one another.
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing or other related field of study
- A Degree/certificate in Sports Management would be considered a valuable asset
- 1-2 years’ experience relevant experience in event management and execution - Brand ambassador work is considered an asset.
- Self-starter, focused, self-motivated and ambitious
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, Teams, and PowerPoint
- Comfortable working evenings and weekends & outdoors in a Canadian climate as required
- Must be willing to travel and have a valid Ontario drivers license
We’re proud to be different and that starts with our people. To us, representation means more than just diversity, it means true equity. We won’t define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. We are constantly evaluating our practices and policies, creating and sustaining pathways to promotion, and intentional in how we create and distribute resources, giving people what they need to grow. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create opportunities for everyone. We offer team member support through flexible working arrangements and schedules that promote work/life balance along with progressive parental and caregiver programs as well as opportunities to give back to the community as part of our global social responsibility efforts.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with our recruitment teams.