Coordinator, Administration- Bilingual
City : Brampton
Category : Administrative/Clerical/Office Support
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Employee Type - Regular Employee FT Salaried
About This Opportunity
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive Coordinator, Administration to support two Sales Directors with coordinating administrative tasks for the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing day-to-day administrative tasks, maintaining team scorecards, and other results trackers. In addition they will be managing the team's Sharepoint site and MS Teams channels, and ensuring smooth workflow and effective communication with team members. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication skills, be able to multitask, and work well under pressure.
If you are a detail-oriented individual with a passion for organizational efficiency and an opportunity to grow your career in business, we encourage you to apply.
This is a Work-from-Home role, with a minimum once per month in-office day at our Brampton office.
• Coordinate and manage day-to-day administrative tasks, including the maintenance of team scorecards and other results trackers.
• Manage the team’s Sharepoint site and Teams channels, organize documents, files, and other materials in a secure and systematic manner.
• Respond to inquiries from clients, employees, and vendors in a timely and professional manner.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, including preparing agendas, supporting with content creation, taking minutes and following up on action items.
• Collaborate with team members to ensure smooth workflow and effective communication.
• Conduct research, gather data, and prepare reports as needed.
• Assist with special projects, as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
• At least 1 year of experience in an administrative role.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient verbal and written communications in both English and French
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
• Knowledge of HR policies and procedures preferred.
• Detail-oriented with a high degree of accuracy.
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love. We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Requisition ID: [[id]]