City : Dartmouth
Category : *In-Store Operations
Industry : Retail
Employer : Alimentation Couche-Tard
As a Cook, you will enjoy:
- Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance/long term Disability
- Large, stable employer
- Opportunities for fast career advancement
- Employee discount
- Premium Included
- Scholarship program
- Years of service Recognition program
- Corporate discount program;
- Supporting temporary employees through PNP ( some conditions may apply)
Your key responsibilities:
You will cook and prepare meals, make purchases and do inventory of all products needed for food preparation, perform food preparation tasks and clean and maintain the premises, comply with internal procedures and standards for food preparation and ensure the cleanliness and safety of products and equipment.
Passionate about cooking, you’ll want to be part of a team that makes delicious traditional Canadian meals. Your love for cooking, your attention to detail and your team spirit will make you the ideal candidate to fill this position.
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Autonomy, initiative and resourcefulness
- Performing at a quick pace while having fun
- Interpersonal communication, teamwork
- Drive, motivation and positive attitude
- Sense of responsibility, reliability, flexibility
Great to have:
- Food safety training
- College degree in culinary arts
- Willingness to learn and have fun!
Couche-Tard/Circle K values diversity and inclusion and aims to create a safe, accessible and rewarding workplace that showcases the unique contribution of our employees to the success of our business. As an employer, we are committed to employment equity, we encourage a wide variety of applications to ensure that we have a diverse workforce that is representative of the customers and the communities we serve. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants who participate in all aspects of the selection process.