Contractor Management Specialist
City : Moncton, NB, CA
Category : Inspection
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
Our Connected Home team is proud to offer our customers seamless and simple technology that fits into any lifestyle. Our fibre network supports millions of customers with high-speed Internet, TV, and Smart Home Monitoring to keep Canadians connected to the people and things that matter most. We know that our customers rely on us to provide them reliable connectivity, that is why we have made a commitment to providing the fastest and most consistent network in the areas we serve.
We are growing our Connected Home team and are looking for team members that are collaborative, digital-first, fast-moving, bold-thinking, and focused on delivering impact in everything they do. Come play a key role in building the future of innovation in Canada.
Let’s make your possible at Rogers.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity:
- Provide direction to third party contracted resources to support excellence in order fulfillment
- Provide ongoing coaching and guidance to the Contractor Management staff and monitor and report on performance
- Meet with the Contractors on a weekly basis to review Performance results and Task Code Compliance
- Interact with internal and external customers, Installation and Service Managers, and other departments as required to achieve high performance results
- Provide technical expertise to the Contractors as required
- Develop and execute on enhanced quality assurance programs to provide the best customer experience
- Have a high sense of urgency while bringing a prompt resolution to customer escalations
- Conduct root cause analysis, documentation and change management based on findings
- Travel is required (50%) of time
- Learn and adhere to all applicable Health & Safety regulations, both legislatively mandated and as outlined in Company policy.
- Minimum of one (5) years of related experience in telecommunications.
- College diploma or higher preferred.
- Previous technical CATV and/or Telco experience would be an asset.
- Must have a valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal), interpersonal and organizational skills.
- A team player who relishes a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical and investigative skills.
- Good working knowledge of Service & Installation procedures
- Strong computer skills, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 70 Assomption Blvd (171), Moncton, NB
Travel Requirements: Up to 50%
Posting Category/Function: Field Operations & Inspection
Requisition ID: 286179
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
Our people are at the heart of our success
Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
We do what’s right, each and every day
We believe in the power of new ideas
We work as one team, with one vision
We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Customer Experience