Contract Integrated Operations Center (IOC Operator)
City : Calgary, Alberta
Category : Temporary/Contract
Industry : Recruitment/Staffing
Employer : The Adecco Group
Adecco is actively on the hunt for a full-time IOC Operator to join the vibrant team of our esteemed client in the natural gas industry. But let's be clear, this isn't just another job; it's an invitation to become a vital force within a thriving business that operates on the cutting edge of the industry.
As an IOC Operator, you will be entrusted with responsibilities that go beyond the ordinary. Picture yourself as the orchestrator of production, using SCADA monitoring and adjustments to meticulously coordinate and optimize the natural gas production process. You'll be the mastermind behind optimizing artificial lift operations, identifying well candidates, and monitoring the performance of new artificial lift wells. Collaboration will be your middle name, as you work closely with field personnel, engineers, and the IOC team to address maintenance and operational challenges. Real-time data analytics using multiple sources and tools will be your playground, allowing you to make informed decisions that drive the business forward.
Now, let's talk about the ideal candidate – could it be you? The chosen one for this role will bring a wealth of experience, with a minimum of 5 years in the oil and gas industry as an Operator. Your deep understanding of SCADA systems and relevant IOC devices (think Cygnet, XSPOC, ROIP, and more) will set you apart. Troubleshooting SCADA systems, oilwell operations, and PC-based configurations will be second nature to you. And to top it all off, you'll hold a valid Class 5 driver's license, ready to navigate the terrain of this thrilling role.
Seize this opportunity to become an indispensable part of a forward-thinking team and let your expertise fuel the future of natural gas operations. Don't hesitate – embark on this electrifying journey today!
• Location: Grand Prairie, AB
· Schedule: 8 days on - 6 days off | 10 hours per day
· Job Type: Temporary | Full-time
• Coordinate and optimize production through SCADA monitoring and adjustments.
• Optimize artificial lift operations by identifying well candidates and monitoring new artificial lift wells.
• Develop and follow up on action items from the IOC team, engineering, and operations.
• Collaborate with field personnel and engineers to address maintenance and operational issues.
• Perform real-time data analytics using multiple sources and tools.
• Mentor staff in areas of expertise and promote knowledge sharing.
• Capture and support opportunities identified through logging critical activities.
• Contribute to Conventional's leak detection strategy.
· Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
· Minimum 5 years in oil and gas experience as an Operator
· Deep understanding of SCADA systems and relevant IOC devices (Cygnet, XSPOC, ROIP, etc.).
· Ability to troubleshoot SCADA systems, oilwell operations, and PC-based configurations.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, TEAMS, and SAP/Maximo.
· Valid Class 5 driver's license.
· Minimum High School Diploma.
· Strong interpersonal skills, judgment, team player.
· Advanced data analytics and root cause evaluation skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with plant/facility operations, monitoring, and surveillance is a plus.
· Legal eligibility to work in Canada.
Are you interested in this IOC Operator position in Grande Prairie? Don't wait any longer, send us your application! Our dynamic recruiting team is ready to welcome you and support you on the path to success!
Do you feel like you might be lacking some skills for this position? Don't worry - we've got you covered. Click here to learn more about the Aspire Academy and start your free training journey today.