Contract Dornier 228 Captain
City : Yellowknife, NT
Category : Full time Pilot
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:As a Rotational Dornier 228 Captain with Summit Air, safety is the top priority, and the perks are endless!
Joining our team means:
- A competitive wage based on recently updated pay scales so you can comfortably provide for your family
- Health & Dental Benefits that start the day you do and RRSP matching, so you and your family feel secure in the future
- Open to pilots who prefer to work on a rotating schedule
Click the link below to see what it’s like to work with our team:
Interested? Apply today to join our team in Yellowknife, NT!
- Operate Dornier 228 aircraft safely and efficiently throughout Northern Canada
- Stay current with all available flight information, including weather, and applicable NOTAMs where available, and determine fuel and oil requirements
- Complete the aircraft pre-flight inspection, as well as all post-flight duties
- Current Canadian ATPL
- Minimum 2500 hours Total time OR 1500 hours PIC & 500 Multi PIC
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with proven leadership ability
- Commitment to safety culture
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing requirements
Summit Air, a member of the Ledcor Group of Companies, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. We have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, we are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. Learn more at www.flysummitair.com
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.