City : Markham
Category : Other
Industry : Technology/Computer Services
Employer : IBM
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Make a meaningful impact in how our clients use our products as a Content Designer in Data & AI at IBM. Design and develop technical product content, both inside and outside of the user interface (UI), with a focus on clarity, accuracy, and user experience. Drive a cohesive end-to-end content experience that move clients through their product journey.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, and publish IBM technical content that is easy to use, easy to understand, and easy to find. This content can take many forms: content embedded in the UI (UX writing), product tours, messages, product documentation, API documentation, multimedia (for example, videos, graphics), Support content, chatbots, training, nurture, and community content.
- Simplify technically complex concepts and details from multiple sources into consumable content that drives user actions. Deliver clear, inclusive, accessible, and translated content for a global audience.
- Research and design content based on user scenarios and use cases: understand personas, deliver content for design iterations, develop and clarify UI terms, actively contribute to design reviews, conduct user testing/research to validate content.
- Work closely with Offering Management, Design, Development, Marketing, Support, Sales, Training, to tell a cohesive product story. Use expertise and user empathy to influence product design decisions to deliver the best user experiences we can for our clients.
- Own parts of the end-to-end authoring process: design, development, editing, production, translation, life cycle management.
- Define documentation plans, audience and purpose, project schedules, and priorities. Manage projects that involve worldwide teams.
- Excellent writing skills with strong research skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently, with a strong sense of responsibility and commitment to teamwork. You have a volunteer spirit with a 'we succeed as a team' attitude.
- Able to be agile with dynamic schedules and priorities.
- Likes to solve challenging problems and think of new ways to deliver better content to our clients
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Writing embedded user assistance
- Markup languages (such as DITA XML), Markdown, HTML) and authoring tools (Oxygen)
- Creating topic-based information that meets audience requirements
- Agile or continuous delivery development environment
- Ability to analyze and derive insights from quantitative and qualitative user feedback
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Creating conversational style writing
- Git or GitHub
- Human-computer interaction design
- Instructional design
- Usability/user testing
- IBM Design Thinking practices
- Documenting APIs and SDKs
- Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing (NLP) -- interest and ability to learn how to infuse AI into our content operations
- Experience writing for globalization and accessibility
- Experience working in an agile, squad-based, continuous delivery development model
- Programming in any of the following languages: Java, Ruby, PHP, Python, Swift, Go, ObjectiveC, Node
About Business UnitIBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBMIn a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementMust have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and the Crimea, Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson, and Zaporizhia regions of Ukraine) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.