Consultant, Talent Brand
City : Toronto
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Consultant, Talent Brand - ( 230000N5 )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that works to support operational excellence. The Stantec community unites more than 26,000 employees working in over 400 locations across 6 continents. Our Functional Services Teams (FSTs) include Corporate Development, Finance, Human Resources, HSSE, IT, Legal, Marketing/Communications, Practice Services and Real Estate and Procurement. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our FSTs are vital to making our Company stronger.
Are you ready to wake up every day excited about your job, and eager to make continuous contributions to an awesome team? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can work with and be inspired by talented colleagues , make an impact on your community, gain valuable experience, and build your career? Meet Stantec. Ranked as one of the most sustainable companies in the world, the people we work with are cool, and we want you to have a future here.
Our people are at the core of everything we do. Driven by a culture of inclusion, we offer dozens of employee resource groups, growth opportunities, and flexible work arrangements. We understand that the tools for success look different for everyone, and we’re committed to providing each employee with the support and flexibility they need to thrive.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant who is passionate about talent brand and employee engagement. We are looking for someone who is creative and skilled in telling talent stories that connect our prospective and current talent to our brand in a meaningful and memorable way.
Reporting to the Director, Employee Engagement, this role will focus on our worldwide talent brand initiatives and other key employee engagement projects to amplify Stantec as one of the best companies to work for in the world.
Your Key Responsibilities
Telling Our Brand Story
- Positively position and increase brand awareness for Stantec as an employer of choice for existing employee audiences as well as prospective talent.
- Develop authentic content related to talent brand with specific focus on moments that matter, from a candidate’s first interactions with our brand to the day they accept an offer, through their career, to their retirement and beyond
- Enable employee advocacy. Help us encourage our people to share their voice and drive a more powerful employer brand
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop and deploy content for all regions across the globe
- Strategically use all forms of media to strengthen Stantec’s talent brand story – digital, video, print, email marketing, etc.
- Monitor and report on external sites (e.g. Glassdoor) including analyzing data and devising solutions/creative ways to drive engagement
Collaborating with Our Internal Partners
- Nurture and continuously build strong relationships with internal teams outside of Human Resources (marketing, PR, employee communications)
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on day-to-day planning and execution of brand and marketing efforts
- Support the creation of recruitment marketing programs and campaign strategies (in partnership with Talent Acquisition stakeholders)
- In partnership with internal stakeholders, evaluate, redesign, or create all Stantec’s enterprise employment branded properties (LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Twitter, Instagram, Careers Website, Blogs)
- Work closely with the Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity team and internal communications on diversity initiatives and unique ways to reach specific audiences
- Partner with future talent manager to plan for on-campus recruitment initiatives, developing campaigns, messaging, and training for recruitment representatives and hiring managers
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Proven record of driving results and innovation in a marketing-related role
- Strong record of utilizing analytical skills to inform program design and development
- Understanding of the digital space – including social media - and how it impacts the candidate experience
- Strong leadership skills and ability to mobilize, drive and direct resources across the organization without direct reporting lines
- Strong design and presentation skills
- Experience facilitating and leading working groups
- Digital fluency
- Microsoft Office proficiency
o PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- The ability to navigate and work effectively in a matrix organization
Education and Experience
A Bachelor's degree in communications or marketing-related field.
Minimum of five years of related work experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience specific to talent and employer brand.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations : Canada-Ontario-Toronto, Canada-Ontario-Markham
Organization : BC-1197 Human Resources-Talent Services-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Feb 8, 2023, 5:33:50 PM
Req ID: 230000N5
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans