Consultant/Senior Consultant, Public Sector Solutions
City : Halifax
Category : Advisory
Industry : Finance
Employer : KPMG
You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make.
Are you a talented individual with a proven track record on executing project deliverables?
KPMG's Operations team undertakes detailed research and analysis to underpin effective/ informed policy and strategic/operational decision making by government, not-for-profit and industry clients. We take a rigorous approach to our work by drawing on a broad range of technical expertise/capability and coupling it with deep sector-specific knowledge and experience. Through this approach, we are able to provide our clients with innovative and tailored solutions.
Our Operations team is currently looking for exceptional candidates to join our Regina team as Senior Consultants to help us grow. We are currently looking for exceptional candidates to help us grow. You will be part of a diverse team that includes individuals from various backgrounds who collaborate to solve real-world problems.
What you will do
As a Senior Consultant in our Operations Advisory practice, you’ll be learning from some of the best in the industry and growing your personal skillset by:
- Helping our clients solve problems within the public sector as well as across various industries such as financial services, consumer markets, healthcare, housing, telecommunications, energy
- Delivering projects in a collaborative team environment (e.g. research, analysis, stakeholder engagement, options identification, recommendations).
- Building positive relationship with clients, including building knowledge of our brand with current and future clients
- Rapidly becoming knowledgeable on the business and community issues that drive our client's needs
- Analyzing and reporting on client and other data in order to provide evidence-informed insights and perspectives
- Contributing to a successful, productive and high performing team, including through client networking, community activities, team building, etc.
What you bring to the role
Ideally, you have will have 3-5 years of post-graduation experience, with skills and/or interest in some of the following:
- Industry analysis and business strategy development
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Government policy review and evaluation
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Business cases and feasibility studies
- Customer experience and marketing
Nice to Have
- Experience in the public, government, or non-profit social services sector (e.g., healthcare, social work, etc.)
- Experience in consulting
We are looking for people who are ready to:
- Apply their skills and knowledge to real world problems
- Tackle new challenges
- Take responsibility for delivering high quality work under supervision and guidance
- Build relationships with diverse clients
- Be an active and engaged part of our small and growing team
Keys to your success:
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Highly driven, autonomous, resilient and team player with a strong work ethic
- Being proactive in determining priorities and managing multiple deadlines
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page.