Consultant, Employee Engagement
City : EDMONTON
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Consultant, Employee Engagement - ( 2300013N )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 26,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
Are you ready to wake up every day excited about your job, and eager to make continuous contributions to an awesome team? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can work with and be inspired by talented colleagues, make an impact on your community, gain valuable experience, and build your career? Meet Stantec. Ranked as one of the most sustainable companies in the world, the people we work with are cool, and we want you to have a future here.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant who is passionate about employee engagement. Reporting to the Director, Employee Engagement, this role will focus on our worldwide engagement initiatives and other key projects to create meaningful and impactful employee experience for our people.
In this role, you will bring your enthusiasm and expertise to projects and initiatives that help to measure and drive action around engagement in our organization.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Lead, coordinate, and collaborate on engagement programs and projects such as recognition, onboarding, offboarding, and employee feedback like the Global Engagement Survey.
- Contribute to the development of Stantec’s Global Employee Listening Strategy.
- Create and maintain trusted working relationships across our global organization to identify and share programs and best practices that support and enhance the employee experience.
- Consult with business leaders to plan, design, deploy, and analyze pulse surveys.
- Deliver presentations on topics related to employee engagement and the connection to Stantec’s overall strategic priorities.
- Facilitate and manage the creation, execution, and follow-up of contracts with external engagement vendors.
- Follow global external business and economic trends. Research and analyze external elements and best practices in employee engagement solutions; working with internal partners to apply to our business, as appropriate.
- Collaborate with teammates in creating effective communications to ensure messaging is aligned with our overall HR communications approach and talent brand.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Knowledge and experience of employee engagement principles
- Experience delivering employee engagement surveys and action plans
- Experience working in a large, complex, global organization (engineering/architecture industry preferred)
- Strong visual design and presentation skills
- Experience coordinating and delivering projects and engaging with stakeholders
- Experience facilitating meetings and making compelling presentations
- Strong analytical, metrics, and reporting background
- Experience with Human Resources policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Able to exercise confidentiality, discretion, and sound judgment
- Microsoft Office – digital fluency and strong Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills are a requirement
Education and Experience
A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of five years of related professional experience; or an equivalent combination of education and engagement-related experience.
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations : Canada-Ontario-Waterloo
Organization : BC-1197 Human Resources-Talent Services-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Mar 8, 2023, 8:33:44 AM
Req ID: 2300013N
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans