City : Saskatoon, SK
Category : Full time Labourer
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:Job Description Summary
You are a Labourer with some experience in commercial construction projects. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working in the Calgary area. We are looking for hardworking, experienced, and energetic people.
Join the Saskatoon construction team today.
- Valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Driven to be a part of a growing division in a successful construction company.
- Safety orientated with a safe work mindset. Provide any safety training certificates.
- Detail oriented with a passion for learning the construction industry.
- Experience in the commercial construction field.
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- Daily shift Monday – Friday, working 8 hours per day
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental and other coverage)
- Complete general labour tasks as directed by the superintendent or foreman on site.
- Work closely with all crew members, and learn the construction industry standards
- Assist in maintaining a clean and organized work site
- Ensure quality of work meets or exceeds expectations
- Ensure all small tools assigned to the crew are cleaned, stored and maintained properly
Ledcor Building offers full-service construction for commercial, residential, institutional, and light industrial projects, along with expertise in green building. Our depth of knowledge and expertise come from building hundreds of projects – of all sizes – across North America each year.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.