Community Relations Student – Summer 2024
City : Dieppe
Category : Communications & Corporate Affairs
Industry : Administrative and support services
Employer : J.D. Irving
Community Relations Student - Summer 2024
This is a 4-month work term from May 2024 to August 2024.
- Support Community Relations team in daily activities and assigned projects
- Partner directly with various business stakeholders to align community activities and employee engagement
- Support activation for community relation events
- Assist in refreshing digital content for community stories
- Assist in creating materials for presentations
- Assist in organizing internal volunteer – community activities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Post-secondary education towards Marketing or Public Relations
- Strong communicator and collaborator
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive, proactive, very detailed oriented and driven to succeed
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Problem analysis & solving skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Quick learner with a keen interest in developing sales and marketing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment
- Ability to ensure work is accurate and completed under tight deadlines
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Please apply online.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.