City : Mississauga
Category : Communications
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
We are on the hunt for a passionate, hard-working Communications Coordinator who wants to work with amazing people and amazing brands. If you’re a go-getter, that thrives in a fast past paced environment, this role is for you.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Support our overall communications efforts including townhalls, internal blog posts, social media content, and various written materials, as needed.
- Lead the content development of our weekly PFC newsletter, partnering with colleagues across the business to identify stories to feature.
- Manage PFC’s awards calendar and national awards process.
- Lead external award submissions.
- Develop toolkits for different stakeholder groups for key priorities throughout the year.
- Lead our community relations efforts – including our annual employee volunteer and giving campaigns.
- Calendar management – we move fast, and we need someone who is exceptionally organized and can keep the team on track with deliverables.
- General administration – arranging POs, obtaining quotes, and coordinating couriers/arranging logistics.
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Minimum two years of work experience in communications (agency, corporate, non-profit).
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to cultivate trusting relationships, deliver results and have a strong desire to learn about our people and operations.
- Outstanding organizational skills, able to manage multiple projects, and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Flexible and solutions oriented mindset: embraces ambiguity and thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Strong communication skills (written & oral)
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of Canadian Consumer Packaged Goods industry an asset.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world