Commercial Systems Engineer
City : Mississauga
Category : IT
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
In this role you will partner with Field Sales & Transformation business teams to support their business. You will have the ability to see real-world business opportunities unfold and will be responsible for delivering digital solutions and services to address those needs.The ideal candidate is hands-on with technology with the desire to learn, understand and problem solve.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits designed to fit your unique needs
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- Inspiring positive change for people and the planet with sustainability goals
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- Participate in investment projects to understand and document business requirements, support development, test activities and value assurance exercises
- Partner with IT Operations to ensure improved operational stability, ensuring IT Operations and vendors partners exceed SLAs.
- Engage in Agile Scrum and DevSecOps practices within business and IT teams
- Research technology trends and PepsiCo best practices to bring value added solutions to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is desired.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an IT development and / or business analyst role.
- General understanding of Order to Cash as well as Trade Promotion Management business process.
- Working experience in Agile environment and related methodologies.
- Strong understanding of databases and experience in reading/writing SQL, PL/SQL statements.
- Experience with cloud-based platforms (Salesforce, Couchbase) with focus on Sales, Customer Service / CRM (preferred).
- Experience with Azure data factory, data bricks, Spark or other advanced cloud data tools.
- Experience in PySpark and Python an asset.
- Experience with iOS, O365, analytics tools (i.e. PowerBI) as well as robotics process automation technologies (preferred)
Why work at PepsiCo
At PepsiCo, you’re invited to be a part of a global team of innovators who make, move,
and sell these products—which are enjoyed by more than 1 billion people a day. A career at PepsiCo means working in a culture where everyone’s welcome. Here, you can dare to be yourself. No matter who you are or where you’re from, you can influence the people around you and the world at large. By showing up, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow your skills for the future. Our supportive teams can fuel your professional goals to make a global impact on people and the planet. Join us. Dare for Better.