City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Advisory services, Call centres
Employer : National Bank
As a Collection Agent, you’ll suggest payment agreements to clients to help contribute to their financial health Join our Collection team and make a difference in people’s lives. You’ll have a positive impact on clients with your listening skills and your empathy.
The salary starts at $23.50/hour with two salary increases projected in the first year. We offer a program to reimburse tuition fees.
- Contact clients and establish trust-based relationships
- Analyze and understand large amounts of information in order to properly assess clients' financial situation
- Listen to clients’ needs and resolve their issues
- Set up solutions that are adapted to clients' financial situations
- Educate clients on their financial situation and highlight the benefits
Our Client Contact centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. You’ll work full time from Monday to Friday from 11:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. except during the first weeks because training takes place during the day.
Our team values passionate people and bold ideas. We work together to help our clients and your colleagues achieve their goals. We know we can count on our colleagues to share knowledge and help one another.
Learning and development
You’ll start with a training program lasting 3 to 4 months at the office. Your on-the-job training will focus on how to help clients over the phone and you'll be supported by a trainer-coach.
We encourage our employees’ development and offer numerous career opportunities, including a career development plan with our internal career counsellors, ongoing coaching and the possibility of paid external training.
- High school diploma
- Customer service and advisory experience
- Aptitude for building strong relationships and proactively establishing ties with clients
- Bilingualism (English/French) because the sector works with English-speaking and French-speaking clients
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic