Coat Check Attendant – Nipissing University (72731001)
City : North Bay
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Hospitality
Employer : Sodexo
How You will Make an Impact:
The Coat Check Attendant is responsible for collecting, storing, and returning coats and items dropped off by guests. With accurate organization the Coat Check Attendant provides efficient and prompt customer service to all guests before, during and after each event.
As a Coat Check Attendant, you will:
- Promptly greet and communicate with guests
- Communicate and assist guests with the coat check process
- Hang and organize coats within the numerical order system
- Return coats and items using the numerical order system to guests in a friendly and efficient manner
- Maintain and organize coat check area ensuring cleanliness at all times
- Accurately complete paperwork referring to lost or stolen articles
- Build and maintain relationships with management and team members
- Additional duties as assigned or required
What You will Need to Succeed:
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills coupled with strong conflict, resolution and problem solving skills
- Able to work efficiently, independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to manage a variable work load
- Strong attention to detail, cleanliness and organization
- Able to stand and lift coats repeatedly over the course of a shift
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.