City : Sussex
Category : Production & Skilled Trades
Industry : Forestry and Natural Resources
Employer : J.D. Irving
J.D. Irving, Limited is currently seeking a CNC Programmer/Machinist to join the Central Filing team in Sussex, NB.
Why Choose this Job:
• Full-Time hours – Monday to Friday
• Health Benefits
• Retirement Savings Plan
• Safe workplace
• Work close to home
Central Filing is looking to fill CNC Programmer/Machinist jobs with reliable, hard-working individuals who have a positive attitude to work as part of a team.
This is a full-time job in our newly renovated shop. The job is responsible to maintain circular blades and filing equipment for our sawmill customers. Other duties include:
- Create/Edit CNC programs, select and/or prepare tooling as required
- Setting up and Perform machining operations on filing equipment
- Quality control, check and measure work while using measuring instruments
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Some operation of a forklift
- Post-Secondary diploma in related field or equivalent work experience will be considered an asset
- Strong teamwork values and a positive attitude
- High attention to detail
- Excellent math and communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Can work well on a team
- Follows safety standards
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 15,000 dedicated employees.
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Sawmill Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.