Cloud Expert Labs Seller
City : Markham
Category : Other
Industry : Technology/Computer Services
Employer : IBM
As we tackle the world’s biggest challenges, IBM continues to grow, and we’re looking for talented Sales Leader to join us in this new era. Be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact, cultivate their expertise, and collaborate with some of the world’s top business and technology professionals.
IBM Technology Expert Labs has 2,500+ services experts available globally that provide the specialized skills and expertise our clients need to achieve the highest return on their investment for IBM Software, Cloud and Systems. We are looking to hire a Cloud Services Sales Professional that is passionate about helping clients, driving outcomes, and meeting sales targets. In addition to building strong client relationships, you will be responsible for services sales signings (ACV), revenue, and gross profit.
You are a competitive, consultative seller who loves to solve problems and win deals. You listen to understand client needs and desired outcomes—and you sell the solution to achieve that outcome. You sell solutions via a consultative approach—e.g., you sell the outcome to the client proposing the right services to meet their needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
· Achieve services signings, revenue, and GP targets quarterly and annually.
· Create, manage, and prospect sales pipeline to achieve assigned territory quota.
· Accurately forecast your sales pipeline on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
· Generate new signings by building client relationships, teaming with software and BP sellers to attach services to software deals.
· Scope, validate and win services deals, leverage team of enterprise architects, technical principals, proposal leaders, and delivery consultants.
· Prepare and present services configurations and pricing for the solution, negotiate the terms, conditions, and pricing.
· Know and systematically manage the steps to closure.
· Lead post-signature activities for contract integration, change management, governance activities, up sells and renegotiations.
· Once the deal is signed, work closely with the service delivery manager to transition to perform by ensuring the scope and expectations are understood, ensuring project success.
· Following closure, you will be responsible for maintaining the customer relationship to upsell future services to generate new pipeline.
This role can be performed in Toronto and Montreal.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Achievement of sales quotas
· Strong customer relationships
· Project delivery experience
· Services Sales experience
· Cloud and container product knowledge
· Ability to architect complex solutions using multiple offerings and technologies to delivery desire customer outcomes
· Territory management
· Forecast management
· Sales execution skills
· Prospecting skills
· Negotiation skills
· Closing skills
· Presentation skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBMIn a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementMust have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.