Cloud and Data Center Pre-Sales Solutions Architect, Hybrid Work Place
City : Quebec City, Quebec
Category : Technology
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 388551
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior manager Sales Cloud and Data Center, you will join a skilled team of Solution Architects whose primary responsibility is supporting our sales teams in the development of best-in-class and innovative application and technology-centric solutions across the Data Centre and Cloud product portfolio to meet the needs of our customers.
Through a thoughtful and focused approach, you will directly gather and recognize a customer’s full technical and business requirements and combine them into a technical design and architecture. Using this solution blueprint, you will itemize all solution components, and dependencies, creating an end-to-end solution that can be presented clearly and concisely to all stakeholders.
- Leading a customer through technical discovery, design, and validation, helping customers realize the benefits of Bell’s Cloud capabilities
- Assist in responding to RFI, RFP’s, Technical assessments, etc
- Design solutions, Present solutions (internal and customer facing), build designs and quotes in AWS, Azure, Google
- Draft statement of work (SoW) for Cloud professional services (Assessments, migration, etc)
- Work closely with key Hyperscalers, maintain relationships with their architects and Sales teams
- Maintain technical certifications and operational level expertise for all products within the portfolio
- Attend training and industry conferences when required
- Assist in the technical training and boarding of new employees
- 3 + years experience as a Cloud Solutions Architect, in a customer facing role
- Valid Architect certifications with minimum of 1 Hyperscaler (AWS, Azure, Google)
- Experience working with hyperscaler tools, Solution configurator, quote, partner portals, deal registration, etc
- Experience in traditional Data Center as well as Private and Public Cloud solutions
- Strong understanding of the design inputs that drive traditional 3-tier architecture as well as Converged, Hyper-converged, and Cloud solutions
- Strong understanding of data migration, disaster recovery and backup technologies. Experience in designing solutions
- Knowledge of architectural approaches including, cloud computing, virtualization, DR/BCP, data replication, information management, etc
- Ability to recognize client business directions and priorities to help build strategies within the context of data center, cloud, and digital technology solutions
- Preferred experience in selling Cloud, Managed services and Professional Services
- Experience and certifications with VMware / VMC
- Certifications in solution design with other vendors like Dell, VMware, HPE, Netapp, etc
- Strong understanding of sales cadence and business inputs
- Strong understanding of common business applications supporting enterprise and SMB customers
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/19/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
//Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.