Climate Business Manager Associate – Ottawa/Montreal
City : Ottawa|Montreal
Category : Professional
Industry : Crop Science
Employer : Bayer
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
Climate Business Manager Associate - Ottawa/Montreal
The Climate Business Manager Associate (CMBA) will be an active member of the Climate Activation team working under the direction of the CBM for the region. The CBMA will act as the lead activation team member and also be the primary activation team member to support new business model trials or specific projects in region.
This is a home-based position with frequent travel, based out of the Ottawa/Montreal area, with region coverage extending to the Maritimes.
What you will do:
Activate and onboard new customers to FieldView including:
- Account set up
- Show them how to navigate the desktop version, where to find data inbox, their fields, support links, and how to draw boundaries into their account or import machine generated boundary files
- Set up equipment in a growers account including GPS offsets and models of all farm equipment
- Import any information the grower can provide into the virtual seed and application shed
- Work closely with Bayer Crop Science teams to promote, drive adoption and support Climate’s products.
- Deliver dealer and grower training on the Climate FieldView platform
- Help maintain relationships with key growers and dealers in a given region
- Support New Business Model trials happening in region
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree or diploma (preferable in Agri-Business, Ag-Economics, Agronomy or Ag-Sciences) and 2+ or more years of experience with business planning in agronomy with bringing new technology products/services to market OR 5+ years experience without degree.
- A valid driver’s license in good standing is required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including experience and proficiency in leading small group meetings both in person and remote via video conference
- Strong understanding of iOS systems is preferred
- Familiarity with OEM and after market equipment monitors, GPS, auto guidance is an asset
- Understanding of ag-retail business
- Bilingual (English & French) preferred
This position requires full vaccination against COVID-19
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and rewards package
- Collaborative, diverse and inclusive culture
- Career development and global opportunities
- Work-life flexibility programs such as flex hours, employee discounts, volunteer days, wellness, and other employee offerings
Bayer is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of Inclusion and Diversity. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences and believe that our people are our most valuable asset. The collective sum of individual life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities that our employees invest in their work represents our culture, reputation, and Bayer’s values and purpose.
Learn more about our values and purpose at: https://www.bayer.com/en/ca/canada-our-purpose-values
All referral candidates must first be submitted via our internal referral system by a current Bayer employee in order to participate in the referral program. Once a Bayer employee has successfully referred you in our system, you will receive an automated email with instructions on how to complete your application.
Application Deadline: October 6, 2022
Bayer welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Candidates participating in our selection process requiring accommodation due to a disability or medical need are encouraged to notify the Bayer representative that they will be meeting with to ensure appropriate arrangements can be made.