Client Success & Operations Officer
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Operations
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
This unique position will leverage your client-focused expertise and natural problem-solving skills to maximize each client interaction. Specifically, you will support International Students in collaboration with key external partners through client onboarding and facilitation of a GIC to support their study permit application process. You will support International Students and RBC branch advisors who have questions and/or require assistance with various International Student GIC Programs. As an RBC ambassador, you add value in the moments that matter most to clients and collaborate with RBC partners to help clients achieve their goals. Your expertise will contribute to creating meaningful and memorable client experiences to drive client satisfaction and loyalty.
Please Note: This is a national opportunity, and this position is available as a 6-month contract (multiple roles- working remotely)
What will you do?
- Complete client onboarding for International Students, including creation of client profile, account opening, and facilitation of a non-registered GIC investment account at RBC
- Respond to client-initiated contacts assisting them with onboarding to RBC, accessing their GIC certificate or related statement, and completing investigations about their international wire or other escalations as needed
- Proactively take ownership of resolving and preventing client banking problems
- Work with external partner/s to support International student onboarding as required
- Respond to our external partners’ inquires and work with our partners to address client escalations
- Provide client education on banking in Canada and at RBC
- Newcomer and Cultural Market Segment
- Integrated Markets
- Advice Centre
- International Banking Teams
- External RBC Partners
What do you need to succeed?
- Goal-oriented individual with a demonstrated passion for putting clients first.
- Deliver effective root cause analysis, problem diagnosis and solution recommendation that matches the client's level of technical expertise.
- Resolve problems at first point of contact in a friendly and helpful manner and refer more complex situations to RBC partners, as appropriate.
- Be resourceful with the ability to leverage tools and resources to find the right answers, while cultivating and maintaining relationships with partners and clients to work as one RBC team.
- Flexibility, eagerness to learn, strong personal ethics, and a drive to succeed.
- Experience in a service and/or sales environment with strong relationship management skill
- Flexibility to work various shifts that meet our clients’ needs Monday to Friday 7AM to 7PM
Nice to Have
- Previous experience working in a fast paced financial and/or service industry.
- Data Analytical/ Reporting Skills will be an asset.
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.