Client Service Lead
City : Vancouver, BC, CA
Category : Media
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Rogers
Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do. Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch the lives of 30 million Canadians every month!
Not only is our business strong, but so is our culture. We genuinely care about each other and working in an environment that allows each of us to bring our best authentic selves to work. That starts with our firm commitment to a diverse, inclusive and safe workplace. We’re also dedicated to giving back by using our media megaphone to help Canadians who need it most. Our team is All IN on diversity and inclusion – find out more at www.allinforequity.ca.
Are you up for the challenge and the fun? If so, consider the following opportunity!
We’re looking for a Client Services Lead to join our Western Digital team. Reporting to the Mangaer Digital Customer Success, and working with our multiplatform sales team in BC, this individual will be at the forefront of executing, effective digital and OOH advertising campaigns for small and mid-size businesses.
What you will do…
- The number one purpose of this role is to strive for flawless campaign execution. In joining the West Digital team, you will be responsible for:
- Joining campaign briefings to understand the clients desired business outcomes
- Campaign set up, management of timelines and monitoring performance
- Project managing campaign deliverables with interlock teams to ensure a successful launch.
- Managing creative production process with developers, Sales Strategist, Account Managers, and client for approvals
- Campaign tracking and optimization
- Managing campaign reporting cadence with Digital Sales Strategist and Account Managers, for insights and performance recommendations
- Final wrap reports with all campaign elements to drive business renewals
- Accountabilities will apply to both Digital and OOH platforms
What you will bring…
- Experience in campaign management working with multiple internal and external clients within a media/broadcast company.
- Experience in managing a group of simultaneous initiatives.
- Experience using MS Office and Basecamp, DOMO and Operative 1 will be an asset
- Experience managing creative production requests
- Experience reconciling invoices
- Creativity, flexibility, and an ability to manage time and reset priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Superior skill set including analytical thinking and problem solving and coaching
- A willingness to strive for perfection
- A willingness to learn
- Positive energy and strong passion to drive a successful customer experience.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 180 West 2nd Avenue (810), Vancouver, BC
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Media
Requisition ID: 288429
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media