Client Service Administrator
City : Calgary
Category : Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : Sun Life Financial
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
As a Client Service administrator, you will have the opportunity to join an exciting team supporting our small business clients while interacting with Advisors, Account Executives and internal stakeholders.
The SunAdvantage team in Group Benefits Operations supports a block of business of approximately 20,000 clients. This team ensures they provide quality, timely and exceptional service by performing administrative tasks and calls.
If you enjoy
- Always learning. Your leader will support you and help you develop within this role and beyond
- Working in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Developing and maintain excellent Client relationships while understanding the importance of confidentiality
- Engaging with Advisors, Clients, Account Executives and internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Putting yourself in the Clients position and proactively solving problems to increase satisfaction scores
- Being organized and detailed oriented to ensure accurate contract data
You are successful at
- Being team oriented, collaborative and can build trust quickly
- Getting things done and taking ownership for your work
- Exceeding Client expectations
- Solid ability to organize and prioritize activities to ensure key objectives are met
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
What's in it for you
- Pension, stock and savings programs to help build and enhance your future financial plan
- Flexible Benefits from the day you join to meet yours and your family needs
- The opportunity to move along a variety of career paths with amazing networking potential
- Fitness and wellness programs that help you balance work and life and enjoy a healthier lifestyle
- 15 vacation days
You bring with you
- Bilingualism in English & French
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Experience in a multitasking environment
- Ability to work overtime based on Client needs
- Knowledge of Group Insurance products
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to email@example.com.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range:44,000/44 000 - 71,700/71 700
Job Category:Customer Service / Operations
Posting End Date:26/03/2023