Client Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking (Montreal, QC)
City : Montreal, QC, CA, H3A3L6
Category : Manager
Industry : Finance
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 177100
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
About the role
The Client Relationship Manager (CRM) contributes to the overall success of the Commercial Bank in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
The CRM is responsible for ensuring effective relationship management and conducts sales planning and fulfills the execution of service for existing customer base. The incumbent is also responsible for analysis and completion of credit applications.
- Promotes the development and profitable growth of the commercial banking portfolio in an assigned market area
- Builds and maintain a market profile in an assigned market area with both internal and external contacts
- Manages an assigned credit portfolio for authorizations up to $5MM at an acceptable level of risk
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy to maximize business development opportunities for sustainable growth;
- Develop sales plans for prospects and existing customers;
- Identifying prospects/referrals from other internal/external networks;
- Analyzing prospect lists and prioritizing business development opportunities based on market data and customer analytics;
- Partner with internal resources for non-credit related products
- Referring customers and prospects to the appropriate Commercial Banking segment and partners as appropriate.
- Planning and completing relationship activities that generate sales opportunities and/or provide value to clients;
- Building and maintaining an awareness of local market and general economic conditions
- Champions a high performance environment and contributes to an inclusive work environment.
What we’re offering…
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your career growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities – for you and our customers
“Pursuant to a language needs assessment conducted by Scotiabank, the successful candidate will be required to be able to communicate in English, in addition to French because they will be required to work closely with other groups from head office who operate primarily in English, they will report to a manager from head office who is an English speaker, and/or they will serve and English-speaking clientele.”
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Note: All postings in me@Scotiabank will remain live for a minimum of 5 days.