Client Development Programs, Corporate Campaigns Lead
City : EDMONTON
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Client Development Programs, Corporate Campaigns Lead - ( 220003OK )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. The Stantec community unites more than 26,000 employees working in over 400 locations across 6 continents.
Are you ready to wake up every day feeling inspired, excited about your job, and ready to win? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can work with and be inspired by amazing creative colleagues, make an impact on your community, gain valuable experience and build your career? Meet Stantec. Ranked as one of the most sustainable companies in the world, the people we work with are cool, and we want you to have a future here.
Our people are at the core of everything we do. Driven by a culture of inclusion, we offer dozens of employee resource groups, growth opportunities, and flexible work arrangements. We understand that the tools for success look different for everyone, and we’re committed to providing each employee with the support and flexibility they need to thrive.
We have an exciting opportunity for a marketing lead supporting Stantec’s client development programs. In this role you will play a strategic role in the activation and growth of Stantec’s Corporate Campaign program. This role reports directly to the Director, Client Development Programs.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support the activation, implementation, and success of the corporate campaign program.
- Develop and contribute to program resources, including education, framework, and governance materials.
- Monitor campaigns in the program to help identify areas for improvement and those in need of additional support.
- Support campaign implementation by way of coaching, educating, and collaborative strategies.
- Collaborate with business intelligence and systems teams to extract data and providing reporting focused on enabling growth.
- Contribute to communications related to the program, including sharing of best practices and success stories through various internal channels and mediums.
- Regularly meet with stakeholders and collaborators to develop and enhance the program.
- Bring expertise and best practices to the program and the success of corporate campaigns. This may include industry best practices and innovative approaches.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Strong business development acumen and experience. Ideally corporate campaign, market positioning or related experience.
- Ability to positively influence behavioral change through strategic partnership development, coaching, and mentoring
- Problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience extracting insights from data and reports.
- Collaborative and cross-functional engagement to implement enhanced tools and processes.
- Excellent writing and informative material development skills.
- Coaching and support accomplishments.
- Organization and program management skills and coordination considered an asset.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree in business or an equivalent level of experience
- Minimum of 10 years business development accomplishments.
- Minimum 8 years of experience leading or strategically involved in a corporate campaign, strategic marketing program or equivalent experience.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations : Canada, Canada-Alberta-Calgary, Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver
Organization : BC-1196 Marketing & Communications-Corporate-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Nov 30, 2022, 10:03:19 AM
Req ID: 220003OK
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans