Client Development Programs, Account Management Lead
City : Saint John
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Client Development Programs, Account Management Lead - ( 2300007T )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. The Stantec community unites more than 26,000 employees working in over 400 locations across 6 continents.
Are you ready to wake up every day feeling inspired, excited about your job, and do you like to be part of a winning team? Are you looking for an opportunity where you can work with and be inspired by amazing creative colleagues, make an impact on your community, gain valuable experience and build your career? Meet Stantec. Ranked as one of the most sustainable companies in the world, the people we work with are cool, and we want you to have a future here.
Our people are at the core of everything we do. Driven by a culture of inclusion, we offer dozens of employee resource groups, growth opportunities, and flexible work arrangements. We understand that the tools for success look different for everyone, and we’re committed to providing each employee with the support and flexibility they need to thrive.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Management Lead supporting Stantec’s client development programs. In this role you will provide strategic input in the activation and growth of Stantec’s Account Management program. This role reports directly to the Director, Client Development Programs.
Stantec offers a flexible work environment and we are open for this role to be based out of any posted North America location. If you’re looking for a workplace and a position you can grow with—we would love to hear from you _._
Your Key Responsibilities
- Support the governance, implementation, and processes that contribute to the Account Management program’s success.
- Deep dive support of key accounts to assist with the activation of the annual plans and ensure the continued success of each individual account.
- Develop and contribute to resources that support the activation of the Account Management program including education, framework, and governance materials.
- Support Business Operating Unit activation by way of coaching, educating and collaborative strategies.
- Collaborate with business intelligence and systems teams to optimize growth.
- Extract and provide report/data insights related to the Account Management program.
- Contribute program communications, including sharing of best practices and success stories through various internal channels and mediums.
- Regularly meet with stakeholders and collaborators to develop and enhance the program.
- Bring expertise and best practices to the program and the success of key accounts. This may include industry best practices and innovative approaches.
- Systems thinking and management as it applies to the Account Management program.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Strong business development acumen and experience, with specific accomplishments in Account Management.
- Problem-solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience extracting insights from data and reports.
- Strong business acumen.
- Collaborative and cross-functional engagement to implement enhanced tools and processes.
- Excellent writing and informative material development skills.
- Coaching and support accomplishments.
- Organization and program management skills and coordination considered an asset.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary degree in business or an equivalent level of experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience leading or strategically involved in Account Management or an Account Management program.
- Business development accomplishments considered an asset.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Other Locations : Canada-New Brunswick-Saint John, Canada-Alberta-Calgary, Canada-Ontario-Toronto, Canada-British Columbia-Vancouver
Organization : BC-1196 Marketing & Communications-Corporate-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Jan 30, 2023, 10:02:46 AM
Req ID: 2300007T
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans