At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Client Advocacy Lead is responsible for driving, reporting and managing the Net Promoter System (NPS) for the business unit. He/She is the single point of truth for the NPS measurement system and works across all the key functions (Offering Management, Design, Support, Sales, Digital, Services, etc) to drive client centricity, via action plans, with the NPS score as the key metric. The role has visibility across IBM and is responsible for NPS content and comebacks for GM, SVPs and CMO and should look to establish best practices across IBM.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Establishment of a management system on NPS (monthly scorecard, monthly/quarterly reviews on progress to date,insights and actions needed)
- Creates a communications plan and strategy for the business unit for NPS and Advocacy
- Attends the NPS Steering Committee meetings and is responsible for NPS content and comebacks for GM, SVPs and the CMO
- Drives partnership with the IBM public cloud team.
- Drives partnership with NPS Stakeholders and Advocacy Leads from other business units, particularly other Cloud and Cognitive business units, to share lessons learned and determine best practices to improve NPS
- Establishes baselines for each area measured with improvement targets
- Scope includes but is not limited to everything instrumented in the digital client experience platform,including ensuring appropriate follow-ups on survey scores and verbatim whether it be sales, OM or other Closed Loop Feedback (CLF) teams
- Becomes an expert resource on Client Advocacy and measurements, models, etc that drive Client Advocacy
- Provides analytics and insights that document associations, trends, observations and patterns associated with NPS/Client Advocacy including scores/volumes, key drivers/themes, data insights, additional impacting factors, and improvement plans
This position is open to be filled in Ottawa or Markham
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Project Management, Exec Communication, Problem Solving, skills
- Understanding Cloud engineering/architecture, Cloud Development and Deployment
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Sound understanding of end to end client engagement process
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4+ years management experience
- People Management experience
- Strong business acumen
- Strong knowledge of IBM Public Cloud organization and offering
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
About Business UnitDigitization is accelerating the ongoing evolution of business, and clouds - public, private, and hybrid - enable companies to extend their existing infrastructure and integrate across systems. IBM Cloud provides the security, control, and visibility that our clients have come to expect. We are working to provide the right tools and environment to combine all of our client’s data, no matter where it resides, to respond to changing market dynamics.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementThis role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.