Civil Superintendents (Sign-On Bonus Opportunity)
City : Saint John
Category : Engineering & Science
Industry : Heavy and civil engineering construction
Employer : J.D. Irving
OPPORTUNITIES FOR CIVIL SUPERINTENDENTS
Gulf Operators Limited is a civil contractor experienced in all aspects of civil work including concrete work, excavation, water and sewer, as well as aggregate production and sales.
At Gulf Operators Limited, you will discover a fast-paced work environment and gain exposure to a wide range of industrial, commercial, infrastructure and residential projects. We are always seeking to attract the very best talent for our varied operations.
We are currently accepting applications for a Civil Superintendents to join our team.
- Laying out job plan and activities as well as coordinating equipment and resources
- Directing on-site crews
- Tracking costs associated with the project
- Completing quantitative surveys
- Ensuring jobs are done in compliance with safety policies and procedures
- Technical/College Diploma
- Civil Engineering Technology (C.E.T.) is considered an asset.
- 5-10 years of experience in the heavy construction field
- Superior communication and problem-solving skills
- A high attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and AutoCAD
- This position offers a competitive wage rate and comprehensive benefits package with health, drug, dental and RRSPs.
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Gulf Operators Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.