Chief Application Integrator Analyst
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Information technology
Employer : National Bank
A career as a Chief Application Integrator Analyst in the IT Delivery team – Governed Data Destruction Platform, at National Bank, means acting as a specialist and participating in producing a modern platform allowing the destruction of information personnel at the right time. It is through your integration skills and your experience in analyzing resilient critical asset management that you have a positive impact on the employee and user experience as well as the success of our projects.
- Understand the strategy, issues and operational reality of business sectors in order to properly guide IT teams in developing innovative and efficient solutions
- Support and support multiple integrations into the CDD platform
- Support the different test cycles with the platform's consumers
- Participate in the evolution of process orientations and the tools supporting them
- Advise business sectors as well as IT management on the directions to take based on business objectives, current standards and regulations and technological trends
- Ensure good IT hygiene of the application fleet under the responsibility of our sector.
The team is made up of more than 2.500 proactive, collaborative experts who work with agility to seize opportunities, stay on the cutting edge of technology, and continuously improve our processes.
This position reports to the Senior Director of the Governed Data Destruction Platform IT Delivery sector, you will contribute to multiple integration projects.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible. For example, we offer a hybrid work environment along with a flexible schedule that you can adapt to your needs.
The Bank values ongoing development and internal mobility. Our personalized training programs with on-the-job learning help you to master your role and develop new fields of expertise. Tools such as the Data Academy, language training, Harvard Manage Mentor, coaching, and mentoring support are always available.
- Bachelor's degree related to the sector of activity and 4 years of relevant experience OR Master's degree related to the sector of activity and 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of APIs and API contracts supported by the platform
- Knowledge of collaborative work tools: Jira, Confluence, MS Office365, an asset
- Knowledge of initiative management methodologies: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), ITIL, DevOps, or other
- Experience in IT, application management in a complex ecosystem (changes, maintenance, evolution)
- Strong analytical skills, rigor and attention to detail
- Strong relational skills, customer oriented.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Opportunities to get involved in community initiatives
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic