Chief Application Analyst, NDR and Cyber Surveillance
City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Information technology
Employer : National Bank
As a Chief application analyst, NDR and cyber surveillance in the IT delivery cybercrimes team at National Bank, you’ll be a NDR specialist. With your skills in IT delivery, your experience with NDR tools and your knowledge of network monitoring, you’ll have a positive impact on the security operations team and the Bank's security posture.
- Configure the NDR tool to deliver a solution that fits the needs of the SOC team
- Keep the documentation of the NDR ecosystem up to date and to the correct level of compliance in the Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB)
- Lead the execution of SOC's requests and document them in the team's knowledge base
- Work with the SIEM admins and SOAR devs to understand and keep the surveillance ecosystem up to date
- Lead the resolution of incidents and support the NDR solution (24/7)
- Contribute to the evolution of the analysis practice within the team
As part of the IT delivery, cybercrimes sector, you’ll be on a team of more then 100 colleagues and you’ll report to the Senior Manager, Surveillance. Our team stands out for the quality of it's delivery, their collaboration and the great work atmosphere.
We ultimately aim to offer you maximum flexibility and quality of life. This notably means a hybrid work environment, as well as adaptable working hours.
The Bank values continuous development and internal mobility. Our personalized training programs enable you to master your job and develop new areas of expertise. Tools such as the Data Academy, language training, the Harvard Learning Center as well as coaching and mentoring support are available to you, at all times.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related domain and 5 years of relevent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven analysis and synthesis skills
- Experience in a team responsible for an NDR solution
- Knowledge of Reveal(x) 360 product, an asset
- Interest in the cyber surveillance domain (SIEM, SOAR)
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Opportunities to get involved in community initiatives
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic