City : Montreal, Quebec
Category : Permanent Full-Time
Industry : Advisory services, Call centres
Employer : National Bank
As a Dispute specialist, you will make full use of your analytical skills as well your decision-making ability so to make a positive impact within the fraud and dispute process.
You will have the opportunity to evolve within an organisation who truly cares about it’s people and is passionate about seeing them develop and grow!
What you’ll need
- High school diploma
- Customer service experience and ability to effectively communicate
- Previous experience with disputing transactions or analysis would be a nice to have
- Billingual: English & French
What makes you special
- You re coachable and want to grow within a stimulating environment which is constantly evolving
- Curious, dynamic and detail oriented
- A Team player who is a positive leader
- You are not afraid of change
- You can make decisions; grey zones don’t scare you.
Full time position, 37.5 hours per week. Candidates are asked to be flexible in line with the Team’s hours of business which are currently 8:00 - 20:00 Monday through Friday.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Opportunities to get involved in community initiatives
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic