Channel Operations Student – 8 Month Fall Term
City : Waterloo
Category : Software & Systems
Industry : IT
Employer : BlackBerry
Worker Sub-Type:Student (Fixed Term)
We are seeking an 8-month Sales Operations Student to help with operational tasks, processes, and reports. Our focus is on our Channel Partners and streamlining our internal operations to remove obstacles that arise from doing business through ~3000 partners globally. BlackBerry is in the process of merging two distinct channel programs into one unified program. With this, comes exciting data work and opportunities to drive efficiencies and streamline operations. This role brings new challenges daily to keep our analytical and operational minds sharp as we help improve business tools and processes.
In this role, a student will assist with:
- Help support operational enablement through systems set-up and logistics
- Work cross functionally to help on escalations of operational issues
- Help the team to identify gaps, and create process improvements to increase efficiencies
- Communicate and cooperate with teams across international time zones
- Be a liaison between several internal groups
- Assist with operational training material and communications
- Reporting and analysis of the Partner operations data
Qualified Applicant Skills:
- Experience in an operational, customer service or sales capacity
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Proficient with Excel and Salesforce
- Familiarity working with cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of motivation, autonomy in work, and organizational skills required
- Upbeat, personable, and comfortable working at multiple levels in the business
- Flexible to shift priorities to assist the business where needed most
- Flexible to seamlessly transition to remote work conditions if required
Above and Beyond:
- Project Management skills are an asset
Student Life at Blackberry
- Growth Mindset: employees have access to skills training and professional development courses, mentorship programs as well as unlimited access to our on-demand learning platform.
- Commitment to Wellness: employees have access to events that support physical, mental and financial wellness. We host wellness sessions, fitness courses, discounts to local gyms and offer a 24/7 Employee Assistant Program (EAP).
- Highly collaborative teams and a supportive workplace environment, with organization-wide events and a student social committee.
- Employee Perks: we have snack and beverage programs at all locations. Students also have access to discounts for local stores, transportation, restaurants and activities.
See more about the student program at BlackBerry over on our Instagram @BlackBerryStudentLife
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40