Channel Account Manager
City : Toronto
Category : Software & Systems
Industry : IT
Employer : BlackBerry
Working as a Channel Account Manager, you will have responsibility for driving BlackBerry’s enterprise software solution portfolio within VAR’s and MSSPs across Canada. You will be responsible for communicating the strategic direction of the product portfolio, the integration of the solutions and ultimately ensuring revenue growth.
Partnering with the Inside Sales, Field Sales teams, Distribution and Software Resellers, you will drive all lines of business, removing technical barriers, architecting business solutions, and closing the sale. You will take a lead role on the sale to ensure that the BlackBerry solution deployments are comprehensive, achieves customer goals, and provide an outstanding customer experience.
In return for your talent and enthusiasm, we will provide you with an attractive compensation, commission & benefits package. You will also have the opportunity to thrive in a dynamic environment, working alongside outstanding colleagues. In short, you bring the talent and we provide the environment, tools and resources for you to succeed, win big and accelerate your professional growth & development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing Channel Partners across Canada, ensuring significant revenue growth
- Helping to identify, drive and sell opportunities with our VAR’s and MSSPs - and drive them to closure
- Creating, developing and nurturing relationships within strategic partners to assure effective positioning of BlackBerry’s enterprise software solution portfolio
- Creating new pipeline for BlackBerry’s software solution portfolio
- Actively driving Channel Deal Registrations to increase BlackBerry’s Pipeline
- Drives partner demand generation, provides updates and manages pipeline(s) and prepares revenue forecasts.
- Focuses on mapping accounts with partner representatives while forming an integrated account plan that will ultimately optimize revenue and exceed the forecast.
- Executing new business initiatives to produce incremental revenue streams
- Training Resellers on BlackBerry’s software solution portfolio
- Being the trusted advisor, acting as the primary interface between BlackBerry and our large partner community
- Helping to develop BlackBerry enabled services / practices within our alliance partners
- Delivering roadmap presentations, as well as defining and delivering training sessions, leading sales presentations at the end-user’s locations.
- Expanding BlackBerry presence in Cyber Security and Mobility practices, developing expertise in all areas
- Constantly seek ways to improve BlackBerry products, technologies, and processes to best support our partners’ initiatives
- Partner with Marketing to produce collateral material for use with our Resellers
- Stays up-to-date on the latest products and services, industry best practices, and customer needs; attends applicable training, conferences, and learns new tools as needed.
- May spend 50%+ of the time traveling to partner sites
We are looking for talented individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or high-level degree preferred in Business Administration / Technical Related Field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Eight years minimum of related experience in enterprise software sales and/or related experience.
- Experience working with partners in the Federal vertical. Familiarity with Federal routes to market, Federal contracts, and Federal focused partners desired.
- Intermediate ability to utilize lead generation tools.
- Intermediate knowledge of enterprise sales techniques.
- Demonstrated sales and account management experience with a track record of consistent sales quota over-achievement.
- Established relationships with key VARs and MSSPs
- Previous solution sales experience, gained within the Cyber Security, wireless or high-tech industry
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Effectively communicates in verbal and written form to various stakeholder’s who have differing levels of technical knowledge.
- Ability to effectively present and influence individuals and groups at all levels.
- Ability to translate and communicate key business priorities to support the development and execution of tactical sales programs and activities.
- We would like if you have a broad knowledge of mobile enterprise software, Cyber Security but it's not a must. Our Sales Enablement team will provide you with the training, tools & resources so you are set for success.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40