Change Integration Support Specialist
City : Montreal
Category : Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : Sun Life Financial
You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self. You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights. Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do. Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
- The Change Integration Support Specialist works within Canadian Document Services (CDS) reporting to the Business Integration Manager.
- They act as a subject matter expert for business partners and support our Change Integration Specialists with introducing new or changing services, as well as scaling and optimizing existing services.
- They utilize established standards based on company policies, industry standards/best practices and ensure process consistency for initiatives within the team.
- This role demands a resourceful, independent problem solver with proven relationship building skills, attention to detail, analytical capabilities as well as a diplomatic, yet direct approach to communication.
- Strong communication skills including communicating with stakeholders at multiple organizational levels and with 3rd party suppliers
- Stellar organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pivot quickly to changing priorities and manage competing demands while prioritizing with excellence
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently on tasks, prioritize and work effectively to meet deadlines
- Ability to function in a highly technological environment and apply technical knowledge to business concerns
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills to processes, escalations and issue resolution
- Ability to identify and solve problems independently and collaboratively
- Detail oriented with the ability to understand how that detail fits into the bigger picture
- Aptitude and willingness to learn
- Proficiency with Microsoft tools, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience using Sharepoint and OneNote
- Previous eSignature experience would be an asset
- Previous experience with print related activities would be an asset
- Project experience with agile and waterfall initiatives
- Collaborate with business partners and suppliers supporting changes or new implementations
- Adhere to defined schedules and a predefined Business Integration Model
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert in various projects including the development of new technologies
- Provide guidance and help to operationalize new businesses & services with CDS, business partners and/or 3rd party suppliers
- Created and maintain required documentation
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with existing/new business areas and ensure consistency and clear communications with all internal and external business partners
- Support, coach, mentor and provide training to new or junior team members
- Act as a second tier of support between suppliers, internal business partners and Business Integration team members
- Participate in testing to identify defects and issues during service integrations and support training of internal stakeholders
- Ensure resolution of problems by identifying root cause and providing recommendations to improve processes with suppliers
- Provide input into supplier scorecards to evaluate performance
The Base Pay range is for the primary location for which the job is posted. It may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors. In addition to Base Pay, eligible Sun Life employees participate in various incentive plans, payment under which is discretionary and subject to individual and company performance. Certain sales focused roles have sales incentive plans based on individual or group sales results.
Diversity and inclusion have always been at the core of our values at Sun Life. A diverse workforce with wide perspectives and creative ideas benefits our clients, the communities where we operate and all of us as colleagues. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may e-mail a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Sun Life we strive to create a flexible work environment where our employees are empowered to do their best work. Several flexible work options are available and can be discussed throughout the selection process depending on the role requirements and individual needs.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary Range:48,100/48 100 - 78,600/78 600
Job Category:Business Analysis - Process
Posting End Date:18/08/2022