Centrifugal Compressors Mechanical Field Service Engineer
City : Calgary
Category : Full time Field Operations
Industry : Oil and Gas Services
Employer : Baker Hughes
Mechanical Field Specialist - Centrifugal Compressors
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our IET Turbomachinery Services Team!
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear; We take energy forward making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Our IET Turbomachinery Service team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
Our Mechanical Field Specialist coordinates and oversees work at a field site, providing quality service to the customer. Job role may include sales, job design, execution, and follow up activities. Provides the planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used. Coordinates and directs the activities of service operators. Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job. May evaluates individual performance levels of the crew and trains operators to improve their job performance.
As a Mechanical Field Specialist - Centrifugal Compressors you will be responsible for:
- Performing in autonomy some of the Installation and/or Maintenance activities of TPS Rotating equipment in the Field at Customer Sites.
- Being responsible to perform minor/major maintenance of equipment following the TPS Service Site Quality Check Lists and procedures.
- Being the primary contact to work with the Customer Representative and Site Team to coordinate activities at the Customer Job Site.
- Providing records of all activities accomplished at Customer Site to the Baker Hughes TPS Supervisor and promotes and maintains good team relations.
- Executing all required responsibilities safely by following all TPS Service applicable processes and procedures. Performs other related duties as required according to the specified scope of work.
- Provide limited troubleshooting on the equipment under maintenance and/or installation in the Field.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes Core Values (HSE, Quality and Compliance).
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Two-year Technical Degree preferred. Industry experience and TPS product line training required.
- Have functional / Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills, mainly specialized on Centrifugal Compressors Products.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.