Category Coordinator, Gift Cards
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Business Support
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Location:500 Lakeshore Blvd. West, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2V9
When you hire great people, great things can happen.
PC Financial offers unprecedented value to Canadians through payment products. We're a different kind of bank with a different type of team—we’re collaborative and supportive and have the freedom and responsibility to thrive. Our purpose is to make the everyday simple and better for our customers, and we strive to make every dollar worth more.
Proudly serving over 3 million customers, PC Financial continues to grow by offering payment solutions and services that reward our customers every day. As a subsidiary of Loblaws Company Inc., we share the CORE values of Care, Ownership, Respect and Excellence. We are dedicated to helping Canadians Live Life Well. Join us on our journey.
Why This Role is Important:
The Gift of Choice brand is Canada’s go-to destination for all in-store and digital gift card needs. As the Category Coordinator, Gift Cards you will directly support the Manager, Marketing on the end-to-end execution of our gift card promotions including PC Optimum, flyer, email campaigns and website content management. The coordinator will support the proprietary gift card program through the facilitation of day-to-day operations and customer support/escalations. Additionally, they will be accountable for program and process enhancements to continually improve customer experience. This is an exciting opportunity to join a results-driven team while gaining exposure to our internal partner groups.
What You’ll Do:
- Support execution of integrated marketing plan for gift cards across both in-store and online retail channels
- Contribute to development of seasonally relevant campaigns from concept to execution while partnering closely with PC Optimum, PC Financial, Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaw Marketing, Loblaw Digital and other teams to ensure seamless execution and on-time delivery of all programs
- Support the gift card merchandising program through the implementation of store surveys, merchandising audits, and banner scorecards
- Work closely with vendor partners to ensure the execution of merchandising initiatives include new stores openings, renovations, banner conversions, and ad hoc fixture requests
- Provide customer service support for the gift card business executing process improvements and enhancements
- Collaborate with internal teams including digital and legal to ensure website updates required for process changes and/or regulatory changes are made within agreed to timelines
- Fulfill and process bulk gift card orders and provide after sales support for B2B customers
- Support in the development and communication of holiday readiness plan
- Manage daily emails and calls including time sensitive and urgent escalations from internal partners and vendor programs
- Ensure best in class customer experience through the maintenance, improvement, communication, and enforcement of program policies
- Daily and weekly sales analysis, post-promotional reporting, ad hoc analysis, and invoicing
What You Bring:
- One to two years’ experience in an order management or operations role with hands-on experience in customer interaction
- Post-secondary education in business, marketing, or equivalent field
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills to tactfully deal with customer feedback and demonstrated ability to negotiate resolutions
- Well organized, self-starter with pro-active work ethic and get-it-done attitude
- Ability to identify, diagnose and quickly mediate problems and issues that arise
- Impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Creative and continuous improvement mindset
- Travel to stores, as required
Come and join a winning team who demonstrates innovation, energy, creativity and vision. We recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and we therefor encourage applications from Aboriginal Peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Number of Openings:1
PC Financial recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Please Note: If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.