Casual Work, Food Prep – Students Part time – University NB- Fredericton ( 81610001)
City : Fredericton
Category : Part-time Customer Service
Industry : Food And Beverages
Employer : Sodexo
• Preforming transactions through POS system, general cleaning, and customer service – 60% standing.
• Stocking of retail space, use of POS Transaction system, General Cleaning, Customer Service, inventory, - 100% standing Must be capable of lifting 10lb minimum.
• Perform prep duties for food production; assist students with culinary questions and task, general cleaning, general stocking of station. 100% standing Must be capable of lifting 10lb minimum.
• Cut, Tray, and stock dessert station, customers service, Post Food production tracking, General Cleaning. 100% standing Must be capable of lifting 10lb minimum.
• Cut Vegetables, Meat, cheese, eggs, fruit, handle canned goods for production, for deli bars, grab and go production, unit production 100% standing Capable of lifting 50 lb.
• Washing pots and pans, all table ware, restocking flatware, tableware, on lines, general cleaning 100% standing Must be capable of lifting 25lb minimum.
• Customer Service, Scrapping and drain tableware products, loading tray line to go to dish room, assist changing milks and other FOH Products, General Cleaning 100% standing Must be capable of lifting 30lb minimum.
• Customer Service, fulfilling customer custom orders, general stocking, cleaning 100% standing Must be capable of lifting 10lb minimum.
• Needed prep for the station, building pizzas and other specialty products, cooking all products for the station, Customer Service, General Cleaning 100% standing Must be capable of lifting 210lb minimum.
• fulfilling all retail unit production by completing all sandwich, salad, and snack production, general cleaning, restocking grab and go products, etc. 100% standing Must be capable of lifting 10lb minimum.
• fulfilling all catering unit production by building and traying all sandwich, salad, and snack production, general cleaning, restocking catering prep supplies, Cold prep duties, and dessert station duties Must be capable of lifting 20lb minimum.
• Customer Service, Dish room Duties, setting up catering functions both in conference center and on campus. For Buffet functions set up all required equipment, all food trays and platters, all china required, clear away all buffets, clean out all rooms of china and tableware. For served banquets staff is required to complete full table service for functions. Must be capable of lifting 25lb. minimum 100% standing.
• Receiver of all supplies coming into unit for production – capable of lifting 50lb.
• Truck Driver – Preforming or assisting drivers with deliveries – capable of lifting 50lb.
• Pots and Pans – Manual and Dish machine washing of Pans in unit – capable of lifting 50lb.
• Changing garbage – capable of lifting 50lb.
• Sweeping and mopping of floors, walls, and other food service equipment and surfaces in a unit – capable of lifting 25lb
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
• 0 to 1 more years of related work experience.
• Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
• Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
• Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
• Ability to use a computer.
• Basic food handling skills.
• Bilingualism (English / French) may be required, depending on location.
• Certifications: None.
• General Qualifications:
• Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
• Maturity of judgment and behaviour.
• Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
• Must comply with any dress code requirements.
• Maintains a positive attitude.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and some holidays.
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process. We use the masculine gender to lighten the text.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs