Cashier –part time, day shifts weekdays Global Affairs (95132003)
City : Ottawa
Category : Part-time Customer Service
Industry : Food And Beverages
Employer : Sodexo
Part Time Cashier – Global Affairs Canada
Schedules: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday day shift, possibility of extra hours
Rate: 16.64$ / hour with increase on October 31st
Bilingualism French and English is an asset
We are currently looking for versatile, intelligent and energetic restaurant Part time cashier for our corporate client cafeteria at Global Affairs Canada. To succeed you need passion for delivering outstanding service to join our professional and friendly team. This person will be responsible for providing passionate and attentive service delivery to all customers according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
As the Cafeteria cashier, you will work alongside team members in ensuring customers have a wonderful experience, deliver quality service and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Ensures customers are attended to in a courteous and friendly manner and swift resolution is given to their issues/complaints
- Ensures sales entries are correctly entered and receipts are issued to customer
- Ensures that all the retail items and condiments are replenished regularly
- Making coffee and replenish the bevereages
- Maintain excellent level of hygiene at all the time
- Must be knowledgeable about the company products
- Must possess suggestive selling skills
- Experience in the hospitality industry could be an added advantage but not compulsory
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Cash handing experience
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Work experience as a Retail Cashier or in a similar role in sales
- bilingual in French and in English is an asset
What Makes Sodexo Different:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- 2021 Canada’s Best Diversity Employer
- 2021 Canada’s Greenest Employers
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests and members of the public with whom we regularly interact.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs
If you're looking for a role where you can truly impact the lives of others, click "I'm interested" for a quick 5-minute online application.
Please send you resume to Annie.firstname.lastname@example.org