City : Fort McMurray, AB; Edmonton, AB
Category : Full time Carpentry
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:When you join Ledcor you will be part of a team that strives for continuous improvement, gives back to the communities in which we work and supports career growth & development.
Employer: Ledcor LIAI
Business Address: Suite 1200-1067 Cordova Street W, Vancouver, BC V6C 1C7
Term: 2 years (time limited position, project based)
Number of Positions: 100
Language of Work: English
Wage: $41.93/hour (as per existing collective agreement with CLAC).
Schedule of 14 days on 7 days off, 10 hours per day shift rotation.
Overtime at 1.5 times wage rate after 8 hours/day (as per existing collective agreement).
Benefits Package: Benefits (as per existing collective agreement with CLAC) including extended health coverage, dental, optical, prescription drug plan, short term & long term disability, life insurance, accidental death & disability coverage and emergency travel.
Location of work: Fort McMurray area and Edmonton area.
Site-based, camp accommodation provided
Provide Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary, or travel allowance for out-of-province candidates
Our Fort McMurray Industrial projects are stable and long-term. This means you can plan for your future, whether that means saving for your child’s education or your next amazing vacation.
Did we mention camp and travel allowance are provided? Take advantage of this opportunity and apply today.
As a Carpenter you will be an integral part of the Ledcor Industrial team. For you, safety and quality are a priority and you are proud of your work at the end of each day.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray area and Edmonton area today!
- Comprehend blueprint readings to prepare layouts including selecting materials, planning sequences and methods of work, and measuring and marking materials to avoid costly mistakes or omissions
- Understand industrial concrete forming and engineered forming systems to accurately build concrete forms, scaffolding, bridges, trestles, tunnels, shelters, towers, and other structures
- Check completed units to be sure they are level, square, plumb, and the right size, shape, and location
- Journeyperson Carpenter Ticket from a recognized provincial training authority
- Non-ticketed carpenters must provide proof of hours relevant to the industrial carpentry trade
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and a clean driver's abstract
- Successful candidates will require CSTS 2020, CSO or BSO, Confined Space tickets
- Long term projects, site based, camp provided
- Charter Flights from either Edmonton or Calgary, or travel allowance for out-of-province candidates who qualify
- 14 days on 7 days off, 10 hours per day shift rotation
- Benefits provided by CLAC
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.