Canadian Service Hub Leader
City : Calgary
Category : Full time Services
Industry : Oil and Gas Services
Employer : Baker Hughes
Canada Service Hub Leader
Are you an experienced Service Leader looking for a new opportunity?
Would you like the opportunity to further develop your career with a global energy technology company?
Join our Canadian Service Team!
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear; We take energy forward making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Our IET team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy.
Partner with the best
This Leader will manage the Canadian service hub, performing all daily operations needed to ensure reliability and availability of the roof and its equipment. Assure HSE compliance every day. Define and implement a maintenance plan for equipment and facility to deliver everyday an available “Perfect Roof”. Coordinate people in the roof both internal and external. Manage #1 ASC contract, both locally and globally, to grow repair footprint, sustaining Order (and CM) pipeline, delivering each defined targets in terms of quality, cost, OTD and safety. Support data gathering and storing (Eng, Qual, HSE, IT, etc). Ensure continuous business improvement according to benchmarks and standards.
As the Service Hub Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating activities while delivering Quality, HSE and Compliance standard as per Company Culture and internal procedures while maintaining the highest level of safety
- Developing, coordinating, leading, and execute daily plan to reach the performance KPI target: CoQ, HSE, on-time delivery
- Supporting CPM and PM in the strategic planning of manpower, equipment, and other resources needed to perform properly any activities to be done in the roof
- Supporting organization in Shop Tours and other Customer oriented initiatives including continuous improvement roadmap through Lean and Digital development
- Managing the relation in the workshop with the customer’s inspector and other functions visitors/auditors/guests
- Supporting Regional business opportunity to be covered in the Hub D, by cooperating with relevant functions (ENG, ComOp, QUAL, etc.) and by aligning the roof to required standard
- Managing relations with local ASC sustaining qualification rhythm and contract T&C compliance and supporting other global branches of ASC
- Delivering and/or coordinating AUDIT to ASC shops (both local and global) as per annual plan
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / at least 10 yrs of experience in Oil & Gas shop).
- Experience in Operation Management.
- Have experience in shop repair qualification (5+ yrs) and experience in ASC management (2+yrs)
- Have good interpersonal skills, inclusive working style and able to effectively interface with all levels of organization and customers
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working full time hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.